It takes time and discipline to set a routine and start your day or end with exercise. Here are a few exercises which help women to lose weight every day at home spite being on a busy schedule.
- Spot Jogging 20 Mins: Running in place elevates your heart rate, improves blood sugar levels, and burns calories and fat, all of which help with weight loss. So, one can select a spot at home and set a routine.
- Surya Namaskar – Yoga: Surya Namaskar is the best exercise to start your exercise schedule as it helps stretch the whole body and also helps in increasing heart rate. One should start with a minimum of 5 rounds as the case may be and people also end with 108 rounds named Suryathon.
- Strength Training: Strength training is good as it helps to retain muscle mass with an appropriate diet. Especially for a woman above 35 years and 40 years it is recommended as one ages bones become fragile if are not taken proper care. So if we retain muscle mass it’s good to support bone and one is less prone to fractures. One can buy 5kg dumbbells and start doing hand and backward & forward bends. Tera bands also are good for resistance.
- Meditation: one of the very imp tools in losing weight. Meditation as it sounds is not easy to reach the Nirvana state. But if one can have control over the mind then one can set challenges and sail thru. Thus, we start by focusing, it’s well said whatever we focus that is also meditation. Early mornings are best to meditate, take the help of a good instructor train yourself and soon one can reach a stage where one feels energetic and looks for a brighter day ahead.
- Breathing Exercises: Pranayama is the only exercise that leads over all the exercises. This is often done taking into consideration proper posture for energies to flow properly while doing pranayama. Fresher can always start with Equal breathing, followed by alternate breathing, diaphragmatic breathing, going further one should also do Anulom villom but make sure these advanced techniques are learned from an expert under observation before performing by own self. By doing pranayamas we have fresh oxygen flow and give the energy to perform activities well.
- Walking: walking is good cardio as one does not get back weight loss by walking. So it’s always advised to keep a stepper app ON in the mobile and keep a target from 5000 steps done and increases gradually to 10000 steps and as we get used to we increase the steps acc.
- 90 degree leg raise: it’s always advisable to do 90-degree leg raise against the wall as one needs to release blood flow rush from extremities to upside body. Especially, the abdominal area where we need maximum blood flow rush for organs and digestive system. Also, there are many other benefits as knee pain has been shown reversed by doing this as blood flow is tremendous giving the best nutrients intake by cells and tissues.