Employee Wellness is a focus area for many corporates in India as they look for initiatives to increase employee productivity and employment retention. Our ‘Corporate Wellness; practice area is chosen by well-known enterprises for a professional approach to employee healthcare.
Why is a Corporate Wellness Program important?
Companies in India today have realized the importance of caring for employee health & wellness – especially after the pandemic. By focusing on annual programs that help improve health outcomes for its team members, an organization is able to see measurable rise in productivity and also create a workplace that attracts and retain talent..
Our Corporate Wellness Programs have been implemented at respected companies such as ‘The Taj Lands End Hotel’, for 650 employees.
Our Corporate Wellness Program includes:
- Medical Seminars: Arranging a Medical Seminar will help your employees re-align their attention towards good-
- Stress Management: Programs that help your Employees manage work stress effectively.
- Diet counselling: Counselling and Guidance around a ‘Work Friendly’ diet.
- Body Composition Analysis (BCA): Your Employees can get an analysis of their ‘Body Composition’ – fat, bone, water and muscle for a better understanding of their health.
- One-on-One Consultation: Get your employees personalized and private diet & weight management consultation by the Dietitians/Experts.
- Custom Exercise Program: Customized programs for your employees that make the most of their busy schedules.
- Health Check-Ups: Be up to date about your employee health status and be aware about their underlying health
- ECG: A regular ECG checkup will help your employees avoid cardiovascular issues and stay updated
on the status of your heart’s health.
- Food Handlers Test for Hotels and Restaurants: Health compliance as per regulatory guidelines for the Food Services industry.