- EAT RIGHT AMOUNT AND RIGHT KIND OF CARBOHYDRATES: Your body needs a daily supply and good variety of complex carbohydrates (whole grains, lightly-cooked vegetables, etc.) as an energy source for your brain and metabolism to function correctly.
- DRINK ENOUGH WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY: Frequently toxins are stored in your fat cells, so when you burn fat these get released. Water is the transportation system for wastes to be removed from the body.
- EAT RIGHT AMOUNT OF PROTEINS: Proteins are needed to rebuild and repair all of the cells and tissues in your body .Certain meats are better than others, and when you’re trying to lose weight it’s important to choose the meats or other proteins that are BEST. This will help you succeed in your weight loss goals more quickly and ultimately be healthier for you.
- GET ENOUGH FIBER IN YOUR DIET: Fiber is necessary for healthy digestion. Whole vegetables and other plant-based-foods are the best sources of fiber. Fiber not only gives bulk to your stools, but even more importantly it becomes food for your good-bacteria in the gut.
- EAT RIGHT AMOUNT OF GOOD FATS: The two essential fats, which your body can’t produce, are Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Make sure you consume these daily, because without them your brain, nerves, and cell membranes won’t be healthy.
- DO EXERCISE REGULARLY: Exercise makes the various body systems work better. Your food digests faster; your wastes are eliminated faster; your lungs work better to bring more oxygen to your cells; your muscles work better; your bone density improves; your brain functions better; you lose weight faster; and your metabolism improves, making it easier to lose weight.
- DON’T EAT FAST FOODS : Fast foods are very calorie dense, and they won’t help you reach your weight loss goals very easily.
- DON’T OVER-EAT CARBS. Over-eating carbohydrates causes an insulin reaction, which then makes you hungry, tired and triggers you to store fat.
- DON’T EAT PROCESSED, REFINED CARBOHYDRATES AND SUGARS. Refined carbs and sugars will trigger insulin fat-storage reactions. They are calorie dense and void of good nourishment, so will thwart your efforts to lose weight fast in a healthy way.
- DON’T STARVE EVER. Starving is just another way of saying you’re not getting the proper nutrition your body needs. You should never have a reason to starve, and you should be able to lose weight naturally in a healthy way right on down to the last pound you want to lose.